@DrLuke Aww, das klingt supersüß 🥹
Kann ich die haben?

@DrLuke Was auch cool ist: Die testen Compilerupdates einfach gegen alle crates auf Crates. Es ist also relativ unwahrscheinlich, dass dein Code dann aus Versehen kaputt geht, trotz der ganzen Änderungen.

@DrLuke Ich muss mir irgendwann auch mal Bevy abgucken, aber ich warte aktuell noch auf deren GUI-system bevor ich da groß was anfange.

@DrLuke Actually, ich kann wahrscheinlich einfach selbst nachgucken. So viele neue gibt's ja nicht.

Nach meiner Recherche über die #Chatkontrolle und was Leute aus den Bereichen Recht, Datenschutz, KI und Kryptografie dazu sagen, bin ich etwas optimistischer, dass dieses Gesetz nicht kommt. Alle warnen davor. Es wäre ein riesiger Schaden. Das MUSS doch bei den Entscheider:innen ankommen.

You know that 'Bionic Reading' thing that's supposed to be easier for some people to read? It's behind a $500 a month API, so someone made a free alternative: not-br.neocities.org/

I wrote a bit about Asteracea, my Rust-native mixed-paradigm front-end framework: blog.schichler.dev/posts/Aster

Self-promotion for a paid RPG Maker MV plugin 

I just finished and published this: tamschi.itch.io/ce-plugin-comm

This basically lets you create custom functions in RPG Maker MV, and also adds coroutine-scoped execution contexts that you can scope what are usually global variables (Variables, Switches, JS `window` properties) in.

General advice for people coming over from Twitter and Instagram regarding hashtags:

Hashtags are a useful and important tool here. Clicking on a hashtag will show you results from across different servers, so they're important for federating content and finding people.

There's no need to have loads of tags on your post like Insta to try to catch more engagement, but also you won't be punished for using tags like Twitter.


This plugin is free (with tips greatly appreciated if you can), so I'll post it without CWs: tamschi.itch.io/command-error-

It adds non-JS (i.e. Command-based) stack traces to any Error that occurs in code created in the RPG Maker MV editor, so you can see *exactly* where the problem occurred from the error screen alone.
It also makes errors easy to copy for you/the player, so you can collect more accurate bug reports with less friction.

Ahhh I made a super silly thing! (As if I make any other kind of thing ever)

It's a paperdoll owl cut-out sheet! Print at home, colour, cut out, and have fun dressing your owl :D

High res print-ready PDF here for freeeeee:


You must show me what you make if you use this please please <3 :artcataww:


Show older

Fediverse-compatible! Follow me using Pleroma, Mastodon or any other ActivityPub-compatible software.